1. Making a Purchase
When you shop at FASNZ, we have tried to make the process as easy as possible:
- To view items in your own currency, please select from the drop down menu at the left of each product page, or alternatively visit www.xe.com for a currency calculator.
- The overseas currency rate is indicative only and the final amount billed to the Cardholder is subject to currency fluctuations.
- We advise you to check amounts in your own currency before purchasing (please note, when you arrive at the 'checkout' page, you will be charged in NZ dollars).
- Ensure you highlight your selection in each of the drop down menu boxes and insert your quantity in the appropriate box. Click on 'add to basket' and a message box will pop up showing your selection. Click ok. You may continue to shop, or go to the checkout to see that all details are correct (if they are not correct you may use the 'remove' button and then either click 'continue shopping' or the 'back' button in your browser).
- If you are happy with your purchase and wish to proceed with payment, click the 'checkout' button. Here you will be asked for your contact details and mailing instructions. You will be given the option to have products shipped to a different mailing address.
- Please ensure you fill out the appropriate sections correctly.
- Click 'submit' and you will be taken to a secure page hosted by Westpac of New Zealand where your credit card details will be processed. We currently accept Visa and Mastercard. Credit card numbers are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer encryption. This ensures that your details cannot be viewed, stolen or copied.
- We also accept payment by direct credit (online banking) and cheque in New Zealand only.
- Please note that no goods will be delivered until payment is confirmed in our bank account.
2. Delivery and Freight
All FASNZ products are shipped by NZ Post within New Zealand and P+P will be charged in addition to the product price. Please allow up to 10 business days delivery time. We cannot take responsibility for delivery delays due to causes beyond our control.
3. Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please return to us within 10 days of receipt of goods. Payment and risk of returning goods is your responsibility. We will offer an exchange or credit provided that goods are returned in original condition.
4. Cancellation of order
You may cancel your order up to the point of dispatch, and we will refund you within 30 days.
4. Customer Service
FASNZ is dedicated to providing quality products for our members and visitors. If you have any comments or feedback regarding our products or web site, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org